In the building, the fans are the biggest consumers; due to the exhaust air cleaning system’s additional pressure loss, these have to be dimensioned larger than in the case of building ventilation without an exhaust air cleaning system.
The biggest consumers inside the building are the fans, because these have to be more powerful than fans in ventilation systems that do not clean the exhaust air.
Which translation would you prefer to read?
Your trans-agrar translation will make foreign readers feel like they are reading an original.
To obtain this level of quality, we treat texts like farmers treat their land to reap the best crop and achieve the highest yields. We literally plough through the content, leaving no stone unturned, possibly digging up a few questions. If that’s the case, we’ll check back with you. We never muddle through or brush over anything that’s not clear.
This “ploughing pass” is followed by several discing and harrowing passes that create a fine tilth finish.
Finally, in the “re-consolidation pass”, the translation is reviewed by a second person for natural style and good “reader-to-product” contact.
Each job benefits from the expertise of the founder.
She assumes the role of a knowledge leader in every project, guiding the team and verifying the translation solutions. In this way, every single translation, regardless of the language, benefits from her extensive education and 25 years of experience in agricultural translation – for top-notch results without teething problems.
- Are your overseas sales engineers tired of spending their weekends editing translations?
- Are your importers sick of writing brochures instead of forging new deals?
- Has your overseas sales office just dumped all those glossy brochures in the “circular file” because the translated texts were unintelligible?
- Are you new to the translation business and don’t know where to start?
- Were your show staff told that your translated product banner was unintentionally comic and completely missed the mark?
- Have you had bad experiences with a translation provider who claimed to be a specialist but didn’t deliver?
- Did your last foreign-language manual lead to a lot of head scratching on the shop floor and helplines running hot?
Not with trans-agrar! We provide solutions, not more problems
trans-agrar has been translating agricultural content for over 25 years
trans-agrar has genuine references from the ag industry
- Animal houses
- Auto guidance systems
- Bale handlers
- Cane harvesters
- Chaser bins
- Control systems
- Drills and planters
- Drive systems
- Feeding systems
- Fruit harvesters
- Fuels & lubricants
- Hydraulic systems
- Load sensing
- Logging equipment
- Milking systems
- Potatoe planters & harvesters
- Rice harvesters
- Seed breeding
- Silage trailers
- Slurry tankers & applicators
- Snow clearance
- Soil health
- Sugarbeet harvesters
- Verge cutters
- Wind parks
- Wood chip techonolgy